Professional Development TSCM Group (PDTG) Kestrel TSCM Professional Software
Professional Development TSCM Group is a Canadian owned private corporation with 38+ years of professional experience delivering specialized Technical Surveillance Countermeasures (TSCM) services (aka bug sweeps), and standards based, industry certification training. The Kestrel TSCM Professional Software is a powerful, cost-effective, and full featured TSCM software to detect and locate low-powered, short duration, or sporadic signals of interest.
With the combined performance of the ThinkRF R5500 analyzer and leading Kestrel TSCM Professional Software, TSCM users can extend their capabilities in a variety of use cases.
Application Use Cases
- Detecting and locating illicit surveillance devices in government facilities, enterprises, and other organizations
- Conducting 24/7, continuous facility monitoring from a central location
- Protecting sensitive information and intellectual property from malicious actors
Features and Benefits
- Continuous monitoring capabilities outside of regular working hours to increase the likelihood of detection
- Operator centric, workflow based GUI that promotes excellent situational awareness and maximizes the probability of detection
- Advanced display, search, and analysis capabilities for any number of independent spectral range windows
How to Buy
The ThinkRF R5500 Real-Time Spectrum Analyzer integrates with the leading Kestrel TSCM Professional Software for an advanced technical surveillance countermeasures solution that protects your facility from unseen threats.
- ThinkRF R5500 Real-Time Spectrum Analyzer – From ThinkRF
- Kestrel TSCM Professional Software – From PDTG
To learn more about the ThinkRF R5500 analyzer, Contact Sales.
To learn more about Kestrel TSCM Professional Software, visit their website.