S240 Real-Time Spectrum Analysis Software
Intuitive, Versatile and Cost-Effective
- Three visualization modes – Spectrogram, Persistence & Time Domain
- Clean, simple and user friendly graphical user interface (GUI)
- Seamlessly use with ThinkRF Real-Time Spectrum Analyzers for complete analysis capabilities
Clean, Intuitive, and Easy to Use
The ThinkRF S240 Real-Time Spectrum Analysis software features an advanced and easy to use graphical user interface (GUI) that has been designed with the end-user in mind. Common functions including Frequency, Bandwidth, and Amplitude are visible at all times so that it’s easy for the user to get the right view. All other settings and functions are accessible with a minimal number of clicks to keep the view of the spectrum front and center.
Comprehensive Data Visualization
With 100 MHz, 40 MHz, 10 MHz, or 100 kHz real-time bandwidth (RTBW), the S240 is powerful enough to give you the complete picture for any application including wireless deployment and spectrum monitoring. Featuring three visualization modes – Spectrogram, Persistence, and Time-Domain – you can select the best view depending on your application and analysis requirements.
Improved Measurement Tools
The S240 provides the capabilities you need with a large collection of standard features an functions. Automatic measurements including Channel Power and Occupied Bandwidth, built-in horizontal and vertical cursors, multiple markers, and various traces are all available with minimal clicks to make it easy to analyze all signal related parameters.
Record and Save for Future Analysis
Easily save and record data for future in-depth analysis that is difficult to do in real-time. The user can either manually save data for any duration of time, or set up triggers to automatically capture and save only if the signal falls within the specified range. This triggering capability makes the file size more manageable and allows the users to capture only the signal of interest.
Benefits of the ThinkRF S240 Real-Time Spectrum Analyzer
- Seamlessly integrate with the R5500 Real-Time Spectrum Analyzer without any additional set up
- Cost-effective analysis software that doesn’t sacrifice important functions or performance
- Easy to use, intuitive software presented in a clean, professional package
- Built-in software corrections for spur mitigation and IQ offset errors that could impact the accuracy of the data