R5550 as an RF Downconverter
Compact, Low Power, Cost Effective
- Extend existing equipment to 8 GHz / 18 GHz / 27 GHz
- 100 kHz, 10 MHz, 40 MHz, 50 MHz, and 160 MHz (wideband option) RTBW
- 10 MHz input and output clock references for multi-unit synchronization
Extend Third-Party Spectrum Analyzers
The ThinkRF R5550 can be used as an RF Downconverter to extend the range of existing spectrum analysis up to 27 GHz. The R5550 features breakthrough performance and coverage for its size and cost, making ideally suited for applications such as electronic warfare systems, frequency conversion, interference testing, and spectrum licensing and monitoring.
Wideband Option (WBIQ)
Analyze today’s complex signals with up to 160 MHz direction conversion (0 Hz IF) I and Q analogue ports on the WBIQ model. The wideband version is engineered for analyzing wideband digital communications such as 3G/4G/LTE, WiFi, or general Vector Signal Analysis (VSA) applications involving broadband signals.
High Performance to Extend Your Capabilities
The ThinkRF R5550 devices are versatile, wide frequency coverage receivers that can be employed as wideband downconverters featuring a single RF input and three standard software selectable IF bandwidths – 10 MHz, 40 MHz, 100 MHz, or three optional software selectable IF bandwidths, – 10 MHz, 80 MHz, 160 MHz. The carrier centre frequencies can be tuned from 50 MHz to 27 GHz, including direct digitization below 50 MHz down to 9 kHz.
Benefits of the R5550 as an RF Downconverter
- Easily used with any third-party spectrum analyzer to extend the performance up to 27 GHz range
- Wideband IQ option for up to 160 MHz RTBW
- Compact, lightweight, and low power requirements to maintain portability of current solutions