E300 Enabler for Keysight 89600 VSA
The most complete third-party integration for Keysight
- Greater coverage in more locations
- Consistent measurements across signals, deployments and applications
- Monitor complex waveforms with the low-cost and flexible ThinkRF R5550 analyzer
Complete Vector Signal Analysis in a low-cost, flexible, and remotely deployable solution
The ThinkRF E300 Enabler allows the fully connect with leading Keysight 89600 VSA software. The combined solution provides an integrated and easy-to-use platform that supports over 75 modulation types, enables greater insight into captured signals, and allows for complete vector signal analysis for various research, deployment, and monitoring applications.
Low-cost, flexible, and remotely deployable, the R5550 analyzer with Keysight VSA allows users to reach deeper into signals in time, frequency, and modulation domains, and isolate unexpected interactions with unlimited markers and trace-to-trace marker coupling.
Over 75 signal standards and modulation types
Keysight 89600 VSA allows you to measure and analyze proprietary signals plus more than 75 signal standards and modulation types for cellular, wireless-connectivity, aerospace, defense and general-purpose applications, including 5G, LTE-Advanced, LTE, WLAN 802.11ac, 802.11n, 802.11a/b/g, WiMAXTM, Bluetooth®, RFID AM, FM, PM, BPSK, QPSK, etc.
Connect to portable, networked, and cost-effective ThinkRF Real-Time Spectrum Analyzers
Monitor from any location with the R5550 or R5750 analyzer and leverage the purpose built networking capabilities for in-place and remote monitoring activities. Featuring a standard GigE interface, streaming rates of 360 Mbit/s, a sweep rate of 28 GHz/s at 10 kHz RBW and 40 MHz IBW, real-time acquisition memory and advanced trigger capabilities in a compact and portable form-factor, the R5550 with VSA solution, powered by the ThinkRF E300 Enabler, is ideal for spectrum monitoring in complex and difficult environments.
Analyze and display multiple signals at once
The Keysight 89600 VSA provides the industry’s first multi-measurement capability that can configure, execute, and display multiple measurements simultaneously. Powerful display tools enable comparison and correlation of results from different measurements, allowing users to connect to multiple analyzers at the same time for deeper analysis.
Benefits of the ThinkRF E300 Enabler for Keysight 89600 VSA
- Ideal for complex monitoring applications in government agencies, aerospace & defense firms, spectrum regulators, wireless communication providers, and wireless security agencies
- Perform consistent signal analysis across applications and deployments
- Compact form factor, lower size, weight and power (SWaP) requirements, and networkability purpose built for remote deployment in more locations
- Combine the leading spectrum analysis software with the advantages of software-defined radio technologies