As technology advances, so to do the requirements for spectrum monitoring. Today’s complex, dense and diverse spectrum environment looks nearly unrecognizable from only a few years ago, and it continues to evolve at a rapid pace as new standards and devices are deployed. This has increased the capabilities needed by spectrum monitoring users in applications such as signals intelligence (SIGINT), technical surveillance countermeasures (TSCM), and regulatory monitoring. Fortunately, ThinkRF Software-Defined Spectrum Analysis solutions have been designed and built to overcome the challenges of today’s complex monitoring environments.
Deploy in more locations with networking capabilities purpose built for spectrum monitoring applications
Real-time spectrum analysis
Detect wideband, short duration, and hopping signals with rapid sweep rates and advanced triggering capabilities
Upgrade to keep up with new innovations and standards, such as 5G, without replacing hardware components
High performance spectrum monitoring solutions from ThinkRF
Get more complete monitoring capabilities with Software-Defined Spectrum Analysis capabilities from ThinkRF.
- Overcome the complexity of monitoring, detecting and analyzing complex and wideband signals with real-time analysis across 27 GHz of frequency range and 100 MHz real-time bandwidth (RTBW)
- Monitor in more locations with networking capabilities purpose built for remote and in-place monitoring across a wide geographic area
- Never again miss a signal due to slow sweep rates – the ThinkRF R5500 analyzer features a sweep rate of 28 GHz/s and advanced triggering capabilities to track faint and short duration signals across the time or frequency domains
- Leverage the decreasing costs of computing and processing by connecting directly to any PC for digital signal processing, signal analysis, and other capabilities without the need for built in hardware
Product configuration for monitoring
The ThinkRF R5500 Real-Time Spectrum Analyzer has been designed and built for the challenges of today’s complex spectrum environment. Leverage the capabilities of the built-in ThinkRF S240 Real-Time Spectrum Analysis software for a powerful and robust analysis solution.
Easily integrate your own dedicated or best-in-breed third-party applications through support for standard SCPI and VITA VRT control and data protocols along with a rich set of APIs and programming environments, including:
- PyRF® Development Environment
Learn more about the robust measurement capabilities of the ThinkRF R5500 with Keysight VSA software
Learn more about the ThinkRF R5500 Real-Time Spectrum Analyzer
Learn more about our rich suite of APIs and standard protocols