Governments, enterprises and other organizations must protect sensitive business and customer information from theft. If any of this information ends up in the wrong hands, the potential costs, both monetary and non-monetary, can be significant and result in the loss of intellectual property (IP) or classified information. Technical surveillance counter measures (TSCM) plays an important role in detecting and removing bugs and other malicious devices intended to capture and transmit private information.
But TSCM professionals face a unique challenge in that they are often unsure of what type of signal they are looking for, or whether a signal is present at all, and malicious actors have become more sophisticated and are transmitting at irregular intervals, making detection more difficult. ThinkRF Software-Defined Spectrum Analysis solutions increase the likelihood of detection by offering distributed, in-place and continuous monitoring capabilities.
Increase the likelihood of detection with continuous monitoring outside of regular working hours
Compact and portable
Small, lightweight and low power consumption for easy use by agents in the field
Detect infrequent and low powered signals with fast sweep rates and advanced triggering capabilities
Versatile TSCM solutions from ThinkRF
Software-Defined Spectrum Analysis solutions from ThinkRF offer TSCM professionals the versatility, performance and continuous monitoring capabilities needed to detect and find malicious devices.
- Networking capabilities purpose-built for remote, in-place and continuous monitoring increases the likelihood of detection when combined with traditional bug sweeping techniques
- Fast sweep speeds up to 28 GHz/s and advanced triggering capabilities means you can track faint or short duration signals across the time and frequency domains
- Compact, lightweight and portable form factor to provide a single, consistent solution for both sweeping and in-place monitoring.
- Real-time analysis across 27 GHz of frequency range and up to 100 MHz of instantaneous bandwidth.
- Rich suite of APIs and programming environments to seamlessly integrate with dedicated, high performance third-party software.
Product configuration for TSCM
The ThinkRF R5500 Real-Time Spectrum Analyzer is a powerful, versatile and portable TSCM solution that can provide consistent measurements for both continuous monitoring and traditional sweeps to increase the likelihood of detecting infrequent and low powered signals.
Integrate with leading TSCM software, such as PDTG’s Kestrel software, or others with a support for a rich suite of APIs and development environments, including:
- Python APIs
- C++ APIs
- PyRF Python Development Environment
Contact Sales to discuss your unique needs and requirements