The ThinkRF monitoring solutions are designed to be highly versatile and cost-effective while providing the performance you need. Networked and remotely deployable, the ThinkRF Real-Time Spectrum Analyzer enables in-place monitoring across a wide area, while being compact enough to be used by agents in the field when needed. The R5500 Real-Time Spectrum Analyzer can monitor the entire spectrum in real-time across 27 GHz frequency range and 100 MHz instantaneous bandwidth.
Deploy in-place monitoring solutions to increase efficiency
10x more cost-effective
Cover a wider area by deploying more devices for the same cost
Real-time spectrum analysis
Never miss a signal and see the full picture of the spectrum in real-time
More complete monitoring with the ThinkRF Real-Time Spectrum Analyzer
Get high performance monitoring solutions for any situation from ThinkRF with the following advantages:
- Overcome the complexity of monitoring modern, wideband signals with real-time analysis across 27 GHz of frequency range and up to 100 MHz of instantaneous bandwidth.
- Never again miss a signal due to slow sweep rate. The R5500 analyzer features a sweep rate of 28 GHz/s so that you can track faint or short duration signals across the time or frequency domains. Use the built in ThinkRF S240 Real-Time Spectrum Analysis software application for deeper analysis capabilities.
- Cover a wider area from a central location with networked and remotely deployable Real-Time Spectrum Analyzers.
The 10x advantage of ThinkRF makes it viable to set up a large number of remote monitoring stations and expand the coverage area, reducing the need for inefficient and expensive truck rolls and considerably lowering operating expenses.
Product configuration for monitoring
The R5500 Real-Time Spectrum Analyzer for monitoring includes the high performance receiver and the built-in digitizer, providing up to 27 GHz frequency range, 100 MHz of instantaneous bandwidth and a sweep rate of 28 GHz/s. Easily integrate best in breed applications through support for standard SCPI and VITA VRT control and data protocols along with a rich set of APIs and programming environments, including:
- PyRF Python Development Environment
- ThinkRF S240 Real-Time Spectrum Analysis software application
Learn more about the R5500 Real-Time Spectrum Analyzer.
Learn more about the rich support for APIs and standard protocols.